You need an advice? Send your message NOW...


:. Mariagge & birth cerificate attestations

Sent by: Kostas Samaras


I live in UAE. My wife & kids live currently in Greece & will relocate to Dubai to join me.

Both my wife & kids are USA citizens.

We have a US marriage certificate & my kids have US birth certificate.

We will attest both documents at the USA Embassy in Athens, Greece.

Do we still need to attest both documents from UAE authorities?

My understanding is that there is no UAE embassy in Athens.

If we still need to attest the documents by UAE authorities, can we do it in UAE.

If so, where shall we go?

Thank you.



There is a UAE Embassy in Athens and you can attest your documents there. If you choose to attest them in the UAE you need first to get the stamp of the US Embassy and then stamp your documents from the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation office. Such offices are available in several locations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and now even in Fujairah. For further advice on translations you can ask Hrach Kalsahakian at or mobile: 050 6144787



Follow Emirates Greeks on

facebook   facebook

All Rights Reserved Emirates Greeks. Web development by adfact